Saturday, July 22, 2006

Possible sighting from July 19th

we have this update from the marvelously determined debbie, who has come all the way from vincennes, indiana (josie's hometown) to help in the search:

POSSIBLE SIGHTING. Both Heather and Cindy and I talked to these same people who were out on bikes looking for their lost kitten which they found by the way. 2 nights ago, WED, the 19th Intersection of Warner/Plymouth (Plymouth Township), they spotted a dog under a porch. The kids did first and stated it looked like a "wolf dog". The dad then came out, and got a glimpse of her enough to see she was light colored like Josie, and had no collar. The dog took off.

Now this area is not to far from the Arthur Rd./W. Morgan sighting, and isn't far from the last sighting of Austinburg-Ashtabula/Sanborn Rd. Intersection. It is my sincere opinion that Josie is traveling NE off Interstate I90. Houses back up to 90, but between the houses and 90 are wooded areas, and easy access for Josie basically to stop where she wants and enter any housing district that she pleases.

Comments:
I was out again today. I can't get into my email account for some reason, so hopefully this will work for an update. I drove between the last possible sighting and N. Kingsville. I had alot of problem doing the backroads as many of them were flooded out and I have a low vehicle. I am going back out after I grab a quick bite to eat and plan to stay out pretty late into the night. Cindy is supposed to meet up with me tomorrow morning to do some more searching. I truly feel she is headed NE on I90 due to the sightings and each time how they are so close to 90 freeway.
Thanks everyone for your help last night!

Debbie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?