Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Update on Clay St. sighting

I had the poster with me. We all compared the picture with this dog. None of us thought that it was the same dog. She is more shepard than chow. Her fur looked shorter- she is shedding. Her muzzle was black. The color was sandy brown. She is quite shy -really unsocialized. My first impression was of a wild dog. I am guessing that this is the one who has been sighted in this area. I will alert the dog warden and perhaps a live trap can catch her- although she is pretty sly. However, I think that she will need to be tranquilized to catch. I was sooo certain on my way to see her and so happy that we might have found her! Bummer.

Nancy

Comments:
I was wondering if anything else has happened with Josie? Are the people still in contact with the rescuers? Are they going to allow a visit to make sure that it is her? I hope so.
Mary
 
hi.. i just heard on NPR radio about the whippet that made it out of her crate in NYC. THey still have sightings and are zeroing in.. 6 months later. she is a whippett and runs like the wind. I'm hopeful Josie is still out there....please keep up the search.
 
It sure looks like her!
 
Have you tried searching the IP address from the emails to see where she is?
 
Sandy island?
Did they put her on airplane?
 
have you tried to publish the pictures in the paper? Someone might just recognize the inside of the house...it's just thought.

Keep up the good work...

Sandy K
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?